Start typing, Press Enter to Search...
This role develops and delivers compelling and engaging workshops to inspire Indigenous youth and introduce new technologies like robotics, 3D printing, drones and coding. Program Facilitators travel in small teams to regional and remote communities across Australia to deliver the FLINT program. Travel including overnight stays is required one week in every 4-6 weeks, according to schedule.
You will need:
• To demonstrate your experience in developing educational and learning programs
• An active interest in emerging technologies
• A current Drivers Licence and willingness to drive in remote communities
• Ability to travel with overnight absences
• NSW Working with Children check and to consent to a National Police Check
Please view full position description
Enquiries: Grant Cameron, Manager FLINT Programs, M 0405 039 510
Applications to: email@example.com
Vacancy closes: Friday 24 March 2017