Now you can enjoy delicious Indigenous- inspired food and flavours at your event or function fresh from the NCIE Kitchen.
We prepare our food on site in the NCIE Kitchen in the heart of Redfern.
NCIE caters for all dietary requirements and offer delivery or pick up.
Morning & Afternoon Tea
Choose from our extensive range of Indigenous inspired savoury morning and afternoon tea items to create the perfect addition to your next meeting, event or function.
- Mini Kangaroo Pies w Bush Tomato Sauce
- Mini Sausage Rolls w Pork & Chorizo, Wild Thyme & Fennel
- Mini Bacon and Egg Brioche Buns w Chutney
- Hoisin Duck Pancakes
- Rice-Paper Rolls: Vegetarian, Chicken or Crocodile
- Warrigal Greens and Ricotta Scrolls
- Kangaroo Sliders with Fennel & Apple Salad & Bush Chutney
- Corn Fritters w Wildfire Spices & Avocado
- Double Chocolate Brownies w Indigenous Berries & Walnuts
- Wattleseed Scones w Rosella Jam & Cream
- Quandong Cheesecake
- Muffins w Indigenous inspired flavours
- Yoghurt, Granola & Fruit Compote Pots
- Lemon Myrtle Cake
- Lemon Myrtle Shortbread Biscuits
- Raspberry & Macadamia Frangipane (GF)
Salads: Platters or Individual Serves
- Roasted Kangaroo with Pearl Cous Cous, Roast Seasonal Vegetable & Fresh Herbs
- Paperbark-smoked Salmon, Quinoa, Fennel, Cherry Tomatoes & Fresh Herbs
- Bush-spiced Marinated Roast Vegetable, Cous Cous & Fresh Herbs (V)
- Mixed Leaf, Pear & Walnut salad, w Semi-dried Tomato & Beetroot Fetta (V & GF)
- Wild Rice Salad w Almond, celery, Lillypilly,and Rainforest Lime (V,GF,DF)
- Seasonal Fruit Platters
- Assorted Gourmet Selection: Rolls, Wraps and Sandwiches
- Assorted Triangle Gourmet Sandwiches
- Gluten Free Assorted Gourmet Sandwiches
NCIE Catering team can design a custom menu & serving solution for your next event or function.
Whether you are serving 20 or 200 people, contact us today for a personalised package to suit your requirements.
NCIE Catering’s minimum order is $300 and includes free delivery within the broader Sydney CBD area.
However, we can take orders from outside of the delivery area or if you can pick up from our Redfern location.
Catering Enquiry Form
Please use the form below to enquire about the NCIE's Conference, Accommodation & Catering services. Our hospitality team will be in touch to discuss your event.
Your support of NCIE
The National Centre of Indigenous Excellence is a not-for-profit social enterprise. Your business with the NCIE is a direct investment in the employment, health and wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Please contact us directly with any questions.
Phone: 02 9046 7800