Now you can enjoy delicious Indigenous-inspired food and flavours fresh from the NCIE Kitchen.
We prepare our food on site in the NCIE Kitchen in the heart of Redfern.
We cater for all dietary requirements and offer delivery or pick up.
For a limited time only, we've reduced our minimum order to $100 to make it easier than ever to enjoy our food. This includes free delivery within the broader Sydney CBD area.
This is perfect if you're working from home or looking for an easy, healthy way to feed the family.
Read our full Catering Terms and Conditions.
Morning & Afternoon Tea
Choose from our extensive range of Indigenous inspired savoury morning and afternoon tea items to create the perfect addition to your next meeting, event or function.
- Mini Kangaroo Pies w Bush Tomato Sauce
- Mini Sausage Rolls w Pork & Chorizo, Wild Thyme & Fennel
- Mini Bacon and Egg Brioche Buns w Chutney
- Hoisin Duck Pancakes
- Rice-Paper Rolls: Vegetarian, Chicken or Crocodile
- Warrigal Greens and Ricotta Scrolls
- Kangaroo Sliders with Fennel & Apple Salad & Bush Chutney
- Corn Fritters w Wildfire Spices & Avocado
- Double Chocolate Brownies w Indigenous Berries & Walnuts
- Wattleseed Scones w Rosella Jam & Cream
- Quandong Cheesecake
- Muffins w Indigenous inspired flavours
- Yoghurt, Granola & Fruit Compote Pots
- Lemon Myrtle Cake
- Lemon Myrtle Shortbread Biscuits
- Raspberry & Macadamia Frangipane (GF)
& Sweet Chilli Sauce (GF, DF)
Salads: Platters or Individual Serves
- Roasted Kangaroo with Pearl Cous Cous, Roast Seasonal Vegetable & Fresh Herbs
- Paperbark-smoked Salmon, Quinoa, Fennel, Cherry Tomatoes & Fresh Herbs
- Bush-spiced Marinated Roast Vegetable, Cous Cous & Fresh Herbs (V)
- Mixed Leaf, Pear & Walnut salad, w Semi-dried Tomato & Beetroot Fetta (V & GF)
- Wild Rice Salad w Almond, celery, Lillypilly,and Rainforest Lime (V,GF,DF)
- Seasonal Fruit Platters
- Assorted Gourmet Selection: Rolls, Wraps and Sandwiches
- Assorted Triangle Gourmet Sandwiches
- Gluten Free Assorted Gourmet Sandwiches
Seasonal Vegetable & Fresh Herbs
& Fresh Herbs (V)
and Rainforest Lime (V,GF,DF)
Check out these Indigenous-inspired Christmas treats* to add to your celebratory catering order.
- Fruit Mince Pies with Lemon Myrtle Sprinkle
- Bush Christmas Cake with Lilly Pilly, Wattleseed and Strawberry Gum
- Christmas Pudding Balls in Rich Belgian Chocolate with Aniseed Myrtle
- Crostoli sprinkled with Lemon Myrtle & Wattleseed
- Crumbed Turkey & Lilly Pilly Kofte Balls with Camembert Centre.
*These items are available 1- 20 December only
NCIE Catering team can design a custom menu & serving solution for your next event or function.
Whether you are serving 20 or 200 people, contact us today for a personalised package to suit your requirements.
For a limited time only, we've reduced our minimum order from $300 to $100, which includes free delivery within the broader Sydney CBD area.
We can also take orders from outside of the delivery area with pick up from our Redfern site.
Catering Enquiry Form
Please use the form below to enquire about the NCIE's Conference, Accommodation & Catering services. Our hospitality team will be in touch to discuss your event.
Your support of NCIE
The National Centre of Indigenous Excellence is a not-for-profit social enterprise. Your business with the NCIE is a direct investment in the employment, health and wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Please contact us directly with any questions.
Phone: 02 9046 7800