Exciting opportunity to lead NCIE’s Indigenous Digital Excellence (IDX) program.
We are currently looking for an IDX Manager to lead the development of the Indigenous Digital Excellence (IDX) program to ensure it encourages, supports and amplifies digital entrepreneurship, participation and practice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
This role will be responsible for fostering the IDX partnership between the Telstra Foundation and the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence, including the management and growth of the FLINT Program and develop culturally sound STEM/STEAM curriculum to increase Indigenous education and employment outcomes within the sector.
- Drive IDX program initiatives and new strategic development opportunities.
- Ensure IDX program solutions are aligned to achieve business goals and projections.
- Foster and develop the Flint Community relationships including technology partners.
- Deliver innovative programs that support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth development, self-direction and leadership in the digital sector.
- Program facilitation in rural and remote Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities across the country.
- Completion or progress towards an appropriate tertiary qualification (such as Business, Project Management, Information Technology, Marketing).
- Extensive equivalent on-the-job experience working in the technology sector or similar industry.
- Aptitude to initiate, plan and organise strategic projects and programs.
- Ability to manage the operations of a small team.
- Highly developed communication skills to effectively facilitate and negotiate significant outcomes.
- Experience in developing and maintaining effective networks, alliances and relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and organisations.
- Highly developed computer, research, analysis and report writing skills.
- Employment will be subject to a National Police Clearance and the ability to get a NSW Working with Children Check clearance is essential.
- Possession of a valid driver’s licence is essential.
The National Centre of Indigenous Excellence Ltd (NCIE) is built on the land of the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation. NCIE builds capabilities and creates opportunities by delivering life-changing programs from our heritage-listed facilities in Redfern, Sydney.
We offer attractive NFP salary packaging and a free on-site gym & pool membership for employees.
To apply: Submit your resume and a one page cover letter to email@example.com. The subject title of your email should be “IDX Manager Application”. Applications close Friday 25 September.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are highly encouraged to apply.