We are seeking an experienced, full time Media, Marketing & Communications Manager to lead NCIE communications and marketing activities.
Based at our deadly site in Redfern, you will work in fast paced environment, managing a team of two, and working closely with NCIE enterprise and program managers and staff.
The Media Marketing and Communications Manager leads the strategic communications work of the NCIE. This includes, but is not limited to, online and traditional media, marketing, media liaison, public relations, and branding.
The Manager must be both a practitioner and a strategist with a passion for building and communicating the excellence, achievement, growth and success that underpins NCIE and its enterprises, programs, activities, and social impact.
The primary objective of the role is to develop, oversee and implement:
• Media and public relations strategies, including social media presence and online engagement
• Integrated marketing strategies, policies, procedures and content for all aspects of NCIE services and operations
• Website strategic development and curation
• Creative campaigns and events
• Member, supporter and partner communications
• Development of related policies and participate in organisational planning and development
• Preparation and delivery of internal and external reporting against targets and performance in all areas of marketing and communications.
Please see the Media Marketing Communications Manager Position Description.
National Centre of Indigenous Excellence Ltd (NCIE) is a not-for-profit social enterprise. We build capabilities and create opportunities for young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples by delivering life-changing programs from our heritage-listed facilities in Redfern.
NCIE offers attractive salary packaging and free on-site gym & pool membership. Our values are Excellence, Inclusiveness, Integrity and Growth
Enquiries: please contact Liz Willis: 0418 626 416 or email@example.com
The subject title of your email should state “Media Marketing & Communications Manager Position.”