We are excited to announce that from Wednesday 3 November, we will be reopening NCIE Fitness with our usual opening hours.
Unfortunately, our indoor pool is undergoing maintenance and will remain closed until further notice. If you would like to delay your return for when the pool reopens we are happy to keep your membership frozen until then. Please get in contact with us.
We serve a vulnerable community, safety measures and adhering to the NSW public health orders is essential. Here’s what you need to know:
- From Wednesday 3 November only fully, vaccinated people aged 16 & over and those with medical exemptions will be able to enter NCIE.
- You will be asked to provide proof of vaccination when entering NCIE. Click here to learn how to get your proof of vaccination.
- All members, guests, and visitors will be required to check-in via the Service NSW app and show our team on reception the green tick, as well as our standard check-in procedure upon entering.
- Physical distancing is required based upon the 4 square metre rule and our Group Fitness classes will have a maximum capacity of 20. Bookings required.
- Masks are mandatory whilst on-site at all times, these can be removed when exercising.
- No towel no train, please ensure you bring one to every workout.
- Machines must be wiped down with antiseptic wipes after every use.
- From 1 December, we can welcome unvaccinated members & guests. Further information regarding this will be provided closer to the date.
All members can extend their suspension or cancel their membership until COB 3 November at no cost. Changes to your membership must be sent by email to email@example.com . Click here to access our online membership portal where you can join NCIE Fitness or update your existing membership.
To comply with the current NSW Government restrictions, bookings for Group Fitness Classes will be essential. Members can book classes up to 2 days in advance.
Our Group Fitness Timetable will still have daily morning and evening classes but will operate at a slightly reduced level as we manage site capacity and NSW Health restrictions.
Emil firstname.lastname@example.org. for Personal Training enquiries.
Fitness Passport Members:
Our Group Fitness Timetable will still have daily morning and evening classes but will operate at a reduced level as we manage site capacity and NSW Health restrictions.
Please call 9046 7800 (Mon-Fri 9-5pm) or email email@example.com with any membership, booking or general enquiries.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. Your support of NCIE directly benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in our community, and we are so grateful for your business.
See you soon at NCIE Fitness!